Доступен под заказ
Доставка по Москве: бесплатная
ОПИСАНИЕ И ТЕХНИЧЕСКИЕ ХАРАКТЕРИСТИКИ
IBM(R) TS2280 Tape Drive is designed to deliver IBM tape reliability and performance at open systems prices.
Features of the UltriumTM 8 model include:
• Specification data transfer rate of up to 300 MBps native and up to 750 MBps with 2.5 to 1 compression;
• Support for LTOTM Generation 8 media specification tape cartridge compressed capacity of up to 30 TB with 2.5 to 1 compression;
• The ability to read and write on Ultrium 8 and Ultrium 7 data cartridges;
• 6 Gbps Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) attachment for Model H8S;
• Encryption support in the tape drive to work with application-managed encryption;
• 19-inch rack mount shelf option to accommodate two TS2280 tape drives side by side in the rack using just 2U of rack space;
• Dual SAS ports per drive to improve availability;
• Half-high drive form factor;
• Support for media partitioning and self-describing tape through IBM Linear Tape File SystemTM (LTFS).